Boy Scout Troop 21
- Troop Meetings - no in-person meetings, to be replaced by Zoom virtual meetings
- May & June campouts - cancelled
- Summer camp - cancelled
- Troop Meetings for June - to be determined but assume conversion to Zoom virtual meetings
- If Scouts want to work on merit badges during this time off, merit badge books are available online. Or I can arrange to meet a Scout with a parent at the Troop Room to loan them a book. I am sure any Troop 21 Merit Badge Counselor will be willing to participate in telephone conversations of merit badge work. Remember there are worksheets available on the Internet for all merit badges and when completed it may be possible to email a copy to the counselor and then have content discussions in phone calls.
- If New Scouts want to work on rank requirements, they can review the content in their Scout handbooks so the next time we gather they can just quickly demonstrate those skills. All knowledge is contained in the Scout handbook.
Pictures, Pictures, and more Pictures
Photos from the winter activities have been uploaded to the website.
2020 Summer Camp
The dates for summer camp in 2020 have been set. Camp will be held at Jag Lake July 18-25.
Some helpful hints on the Troop's camping procedures has been added to the next outing page. At the very end, you'll find a couple of useful links. Here's one of them: